General Civil Litigation
A Committed Colorado Family Law, Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for His Clients’ Rights
Proudly representing clients throughout the Denver area for 30 years
When you find yourself dealing with a serious legal issue, it’s absolutely vital to make sure that you seek out the help of an attorney who is devoted to getting you results. My name is Martin R. Nelson, and for 30 years, I have been representing individuals and families from my office in Littleton, Colorado in the areas of family law, civil litigation, and criminal defense. All of these are issues that can potentially have a damaging impact on your life, but when you come to me for assistance, you will receive the benefit of my decades of experience as I aggressively fight to get you the outcome you deserve.
A passion for the law, a dedication to clients
At the office of Martin R. Nelson, I successfully represent clients through my:
- Extensive knowledge — After 30 years of practicing law, I have developed a deep understanding of the Colorado legal system, which helps me discern how to best approach your case. In the process, my years of service have been rewarded with an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for my professionalism and ethics.
- Variety of experience — In addition to aggressively defending my clients in court, I also serve as a mediator in family law and civil cases, and I serve as a part-time judge in Sheridan, Colorado. This gives me a unique perspective on each case I’m involved with, and it helps me find the best path possible to achieve the results you are looking for.
- Passion for my work — My passion for the law began when I was just a kid, and it hasn’t stopped in my 30 years as a professional. I love the excitement and the diversity of each case I take, but most of all I have a love for helping the individuals and families of Colorado.
Areas of practice
I offer my clients effective representation in matters regarding:
- Family law — I guide you and your loved ones toward a positive resolution in your family law case, either in court or as a mediator.
- General civil litigation — I handle general civil litigation matters, such as personal injury and business cases.
- Criminal litigation — I use my experience with criminal litigation cases to defend your rights in court when charged with a crime.
I also represent clients in wills, trusts and probate cases.
Contact an experienced attorney today
To schedule an initial consultation on your case, call my Littleton, Colorado office today at 303-794-4599 or contact me online.